Benchmark Results Leaderboard

steaky360

i7-3960x and no OC? buuuuu! :)

I originally thought the point of this thread was purely to test the PCS machine :p Factory settings and what not, however those restrictions (if they were not figments of my imagination) have now been lifted it seems. So I shall apply some OC crank it up to 11 and see what happens :)

(Hopefully nothing goes boom, pop or fizzle)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I originally thought the point of this thread was purely to test the PCS machine :p Factory settings and what not, however those restrictions (if they were not figments of my imagination) have now been lifted it seems. So I shall apply some OC crank it up to 11 and see what happens :)

(Hopefully nothing goes boom, pop or fizzle)

If there were some restrictions I was unaware of those, I cranked my CPU to around 5.0 Ghz to push my scores :) on the previous board.

halox

Enthusiast
It is only a bit of harmless fun. My OC in this case is 4.2GHz on the CPU (21%) and 11% OC on the GPU's. I can push my GPU's to an OC of 15% with some careful tweaks. My temperatures as you can see above are fantastic. I could push this so much more. I dont actually run my computer at these clocks. It is just a bit of fun but the profile is saved should I decide to go back to it. I will aim for the 16000 then call it a day I think.

halox

Enthusiast
I have set out what I meant to do. No more, I am now going to enjoy this beast. 1st to 16000 though and beyond. There is room for a little more. I tweaked my water cooling system to push it further in this instance. No comments on how though, or clock speeds. You will need to try for yourselves. I'll save that info for a youtube video.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1688296

halox

Enthusiast
I have had numerous cards over the years. In the spring this year I had a GTX 590 and in the summer I got another. About September 17th I got 1 x GTX 690 and about October 20th I got another. Always on the move. Although these cards will take a bit of beating. I can't see NVidia releasing 2 cards anytime soon that will outperform these. They also don't look like they will be releasing a dual GPU card anytime soon either. So these cards may be with me for a while.

Tom DWC

Sweet score.

The leaderboard is getting seriously hard to stay on now, 10th place is at least 83% better than the average!

Stormbrook

Here are the results for my Omega II laptop ( http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1695436 ):

3DMark Score: 8390.0
Graphics Score: 10224.0
Physics Score: 13800.0
Combined Score: 2861.0
Graphics Test 1: 49.4 fps
Graphics Test 2: 40.4 fps
Physics Test: 43.8 fps
Combined Test: 13.3 fps

Last edited:

Cricky

Enthusiast

M3zxu

Silver Level Poster
Were you plugged in? Also check that your power setting isn't set to power saver. Not only your GPU but even CPU reports Max turbo 798mhz which I think indicates one of the two options.

My new Vortex IV is quite a similar spec to yours Thorthor but my score seems incredibly low - 1660 vs. 4866. I have a slower i7 and I'm using Win 7 instead of 8.1 but apart from that I didn't think I'd be too far off yours. :-/

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1983059

Same GPU and drivers but I saw this in the results. Is there an issue with my GPU?

Core clock 0 MHz
Memory bus clock 0 MHz