MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My desktop, 2 years old today

View attachment 21326

View attachment 21327
Just redone this results down to 20269, link here

1619554402026.png

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Here's one I did a while ago whilst trying to investigate my 'locked' CPU freq...

Just running a new one to see how things have settled down since I created some fan profiles, and reset the CPU speeds back to standard (auto) in the BIOS...

Latest result with the 3080Ti FE installed...

Took the plunge and updated (with PCS okay) to latest BIOS, VBIOS, latest chipset drivers, and enabled resizable BAR...and got a little boost...
(don't know why the URL is displaying differently than the others)

Last edited:

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
My new computer from PCS should arrive tomorrow. All being well, once it's up and running I would like to benchmark it. I tried to get 3DMark but it redirected me to Steam. There is some free downloadable content but it says that you need the base programme first, which costs £22.99. Am I looking at the right thing, or am I missing something? (apologies if the answer is burried in this thread somewhere, but there are a lot of pages to wade through!).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My new computer from PCS should arrive tomorrow. All being well, once it's up and running I would like to benchmark it. I tried to get 3DMark but it redirected me to Steam. There is some free downloadable content but it says that you need the base programme first, which costs £22.99. Am I looking at the right thing, or am I missing something? (apologies if the answer is burried in this thread somewhere, but there are a lot of pages to wade through!).
It's got a free trial on steam, just select that:

1627408279848.png

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Nice, any idea what helped improve the score?
After I'd done the previous test I was having some problems with video playback of certain files & having tried loads of things that were suggested online for the error code and message i was getting I decided to do a clean install, which solved the problem, so I'm wondering if the better score is related to that