Berserker Wi-Fi Problems

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Seems to be ok this morning

All very strange, all I've done is update the graphics driver, and when I did I includes the USB C driver

Thanks for all the help guys

Attachments

• 1701953869247.png
    1701953869247.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 25

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I really wish there was an official (i.e. not with NVSlimmer, or NVClean tools) to install just the latest driver each time.

I don't see why I need to download a 600mb installer every time, to go into the custom options and turn everything off. I don't want GeForce Experience, I don't need HDMI audio, I don't need Nvidia USB driver, I don't need...etc...basically, I need the top item on this screenshot, and nothing else (well, DLSS if it's a newer version)...

screen-2-v1700215791598.png

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I really wish there was an official (i.e. not with NVSlimmer, or NVClean tools) to install just the latest driver each time.

I don't see why I need to download a 600mb installer every time, to go into the custom options and turn everything off. I don't want GeForce Experience, I don't need HDMI audio, I don't need Nvidia USB driver, I don't need...etc...basically, I need the top item on this screenshot, and nothing else (well, DLSS if it's a newer version)...

screen-2-v1700215791598.png
I can't actually remember the last time that the PhysX component actually updated, even if left selected

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The other thing I just thought of which I always forget, but check if there are any cables near the wifi antenna, and just try moving them aside as a test. It's usually limited to power cables, they can cause quite a bit of EM noise that can disrupt the wifi signals.

Unlikely but worth a shot.
Ok was playing up again earlier when I re-positioned it, realised there was a bunch of USB cables connected to 4 external drives moved them and now getting figures like this

Screenshot 2023-12-07 200634.png

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It's probably moot now, but on the Reliability Monitor output it might be worth checking the Windows critical error and those warning - just to see if they are perhaps networking related.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's probably moot now, but on the Reliability Monitor output it might be worth checking the Windows critical error and those warning - just to see if they are perhaps networking related.
Both of them were failed windows updates, and I'm up to date so I assume they have subsequently installed