Best Breed of Gamers

liamnic2

Super Star
Hey guys

I dont know about PC but on xbox there is always discussion about which country has the best gamers. Not game makers, gamers.

Right now Im putting my money on the UK becuase they seem to dominate every popular xbox FPS game.
Last time I checked this is what I got for kills :

MW2 - Scottish Guy
WAW - English Guy
COD4 - Too many hackers
Black Ops - Irish ( WTF!!)
BBC2 - Scottish Guy
BBC - English Guy

I know its done for kills but I think the best killer is always the best player. Well it is in my case anyway.

Overall :
UK dominates FPS
France dominates driving games
Germany seems to dominate Strategy games

And americans ? Got nothing

I dont know if its the same on the PC but which country do you think is the best?

Right now? UK
I cant say exactly ie Scotland, England ...... becuase they seem to dominate different leaderboards across different games

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
COD 4 = THE GODS GAME

UK is not a country

I would beat any french guy at NFS Hot Pursuit or Forza 3

and i dont know about strategy games, dont play them much

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Technically the UK is a country, albeit not a normal one :)

The final list you gave doesnt surprise me...German top strategists? eep!

Its always going to be a subjective one though, as some games have support roles that may require a better player, but they dont get the kill count others do. Also, some games are so overly tuned to the streak bonuses that once someone gets on one, its hard to stop them racking up stupid kills.

Saying that, yes, we are the best :D Not a lot more to say on that'un!

JSG10

Expert
Well we are World War Heavyweight Champions of the World twice over already so it stands to reason that of course we'd be the best :) And the American's aren't in it because they're never in a fight from the start so they don't count and the only real fights they win are against themselves anyway. As for the French, of course they dominate driving games, how else do the cheese eating surrender monkeys escape and get away so easily?

MrShteeeve

As for the French, of course they dominate driving games, how else do the cheese eating surrender monkeys escape and get away so easily?

surrender_france001.jpg

luksta

I wouldn't say kills = the best player in fps games. I used to play wolfenstein: enemy territory and that game was all about teamwork. You went rambo on that in clan games you'd get fudged up pretty quick.

Though there isn't many fps games that require that amount of team work.

liamnic2

Super Star
I wouldn't say kills = the best player in fps games. I used to play wolfenstein: enemy territory and that game was all about teamwork. You went rambo on that in clan games you'd get fudged up pretty quick.

Though there isn't many fps games that require that amount of team work.

I know that many games do play better when teamwork is used but when ever I play a FPS, cod, MOH, BFBC ............. I always come top. Sometimes when my team never even won the game, I still come top because I have gained soo much score just from killing.

The only game that I would say is hard to come top with just kills is Halo. But I hate the game because its just a bunch of noobs jumping all the time.

LDUK

Master Poster
Technically the UK is a country, albeit not a normal one :)
Technically, the UK is more of a tiny continent, with 4 countries in it.

Hmm. I remember playing Resistance on the PS3, and you were only able to play UK gamers. And we were all psyched to play the yankies thinking they were going to be awesome at it and a real challenge. We kicked butt, because to be honest, they were pretty crap lol.