Best Fan controller For Under £40?!?!?

Core

Hello all

Been looking for a fan controller, i'd like to know what you guys think is a good one. I've been looking at the Bitfenix Recon for a bit but i'd like to know what's out there for under £40

(Note: I'd like it to be black and like nice with my case (Corsair 800D))

-Core-

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i have a lamptron controller, and its faultless.

so defo look into them.

http://www.lamptron.com/

just a fyi, think about how many fans you plan to have, and if you plan to daisy chain then (like put two fans per channel) make sure the controller you get has enough power per channel.

also lamptron have some cool pc moddin stuff so check them out too :)

Core

i have a lamptron controller, and its faultless.

so defo look into them.

http://www.lamptron.com/

just a fyi, think about how many fans you plan to have, and if you plan to daisy chain then (like put two fans per channel) make sure the controller you get has enough power per channel.

also lamptron have some cool pc moddin stuff so check them out too :)

Funny you should mention Lamptron. I just installed a Black-Blue Hummer from them today (http://www.lamptron.com/products/view/Hummer:_5-port).

Core

I have ended up going with the NZXT Sentry LX LCD Fan Controller. I needed the bigger screen. Recon was to hard to see based on reviews.

Karlos

Silver Level Poster
IMG_1149.jpg

Karlos

Silver Level Poster
Yes it really good I'm my option easy to get on with and east to fit the only thing is you need to make sure you put the temp prob were the fan blow as the temp control the %%% of the fan so if you have a temp prob on you hdd you need to make sure it on the fan what blow across the hdd then if the hdd it runing hot it will change the fan speed to keep it cool .. It also has a temp alarm so if it go over a temp of your choice it will beep to let u know

Karlos

Silver Level Poster
I got them from a website call kustom pc what sell everything u can think of.... Well one is sitting on the graphic card chip n another on the harddrive

Paul2206

Thanks matey, like the look of them and the controller.

Toying with getting a controller and gauges for my new build, not sure if I actually need them or its a case of it looks gd so what the hell.

Karlos

Silver Level Poster
You can get different styles .. I got them while they were in a sale, they didn't cost to much either . Post some pictures up if you get any thou

Paul2206

Hey guys,

My new PC arrived yesterday so I'm a very happy bunny, I have 1 question though, I have fitted an aerocool 2000 fan controller and am wondering where the temp sensors should be fitted.

I was fitting in a hard drive (own one with lots of pics on etc) and noticed the sensors are all placed by the case fans, 1 at rear, 2 at top and 1 on front, is this correct as my thinking was they should be fitted 1 on CPU, 1 on gpu, 1 on main hard drive and the last monitoring case temp.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you