Best game on Origin?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Ok so I have a free code for any game I want on Origin, whats worth getting? Im into racing, shooting, some sports (pes and fifa I quite like, but am awful at).

Suggestions please :)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
lost interest in need for speed after underground 2 tbh. I though pro street was horrendous, and shift even more so. Shift 2 didnt look all that good either so bit skeptical about the run. Especially as im a Forza racer at heart and forza 4 comes out tomorrow so gonna find it hard for any game to beat tht tbh.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh that was one of the reasons to consider it, i loved underground 2 and according to the EA support there will be a third, i also enjoyed HP very much

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
yeah I mean i have it on ps3 already lol, but thought i may aswell have it for free on pc lol.

I have a problem with it though, it constantly turns left lol. So i cant even play it :(

Barnaby89

By the way if you pre-ordered the limited edition of BF3 on Origin, you are entitled to a free copy of Dead Space 2.

If you haven't already got it, get onto EA live help. Takes 2 minutes. :)

Petchi b

yeah I mean i have it on ps3 already lol, but thought i may aswell have it for free on pc lol.

I have a problem with it though, it constantly turns left lol. So i cant even play it :(

I can't believe you purchase games on different formats seems very strange to me, I know you got this for free but you have mentioned it before. Do you actually finish the same game on say PC and PS3? Is it just to see how it looks on your rig?

Either way you must have plenty of expendable cash that you dont know what to do with lol :)

Last edited:

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I can't believe you purchase games on different formats seems very strange to me, I know you got this for free but you have mentioned it before. Do you actually finish the same game on say PC and PS3? Is it just to see how it looks on your rig?

Either way you must have plenty of expendable cash that you dont know what to do with lol :)

If you enjoy a game alot why not? :) I have f1 2011 and f1 2010 on pc and on xbox because I love playing it. I dont always want to be sat at my desk and lets face it, multiplayer is far far superior on xbox than any other format. The community is much much better than any pc or ps3 community ive been part of.

I do tend to complete games multiple times on console and pc so worht it for me :).

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
personally i dont think its better on every game, no one on battlefield plays as a team, i rarely get one other player who isnt on the mic to **** people off and then CoD and Halo are just full of screaming kids half the time

NMEBowen

Master Poster
thats because the majority of beta players were on ts wozza and the fact the beta was free so every cod fanboy under the sun played it so they could slate it. final realease will be very different and anyone paying 600quid for a server for 12 months will have a ts server up also so you just need to join it to find other players who will definatly be willing to work as a team.