Best Streaming Sites?

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
Which Website do you use to stream?
i used to pay for a good one until it got shut down and have been back and forth between sites ever since, tried Kodi but not a big fan also use modbro on my phone now and then

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Please note before you reply to this thread that you may not use the PCS fora to discuss the illegal streaming or downloading of copyright material.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I use NowTV which has an excellent selection of sky channels, plus sports and movies. Nice thing about it is that you just pay for what you want, weather that's a day pass to sports or a month pass to movies etc. I subscribe each month to the channel streaming and occasionally buy a week pass or day pass for sports when the golfs on.

Also have an amazon prime membership which I find has much better quality shows than Netflix.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I use NowTV which has an excellent selection of sky channels, plus sports and movies. Nice thing about it is that you just pay for what you want, weather that's a day pass to sports or a month pass to movies etc. I subscribe each month to the channel streaming and occasionally buy a week pass or day pass for sports when the golfs on.

Also have an amazon prime membership which I find has much better quality shows than Netflix.

NowTV offers when you sign up for the first time or re-join after a break. Pretty good movies and tv shows (Walking dead, Game of Thrones, lots of TV Box sets like The wire or Sopranos....). Amazon prime got pretty good shows as well like Hand of God and American Gods.

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster

Yeah i have an amazon prime membership only joined recently, been watching Vikings, May have to go down the NowTV route for the sports

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Yeah I do wonder why, when Amazon Prime and Netflix are so cheap, I keep the Sky subscription. If there was an easy way to pick and choose the sports for not too much (need to investigate NowTV) then I'd probably bin off Sky.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's 7 quid for a day pass to all sports channels, 11 for a week and a month for £34.

You get Sky Sports 1 through 5, sky sports news and the F1 channel, so quite comprehensive.