BF3 server config

NMEBowen

Master Poster
although fear will hate me grand bazare conquest i own on it but tbh its best to just change it up with your admin rights it means you dont have to stick to one thing, Play about see what populates the server and most of all have fun.

Fear

Prolific Poster
although fear will hate me grand bazare conquest i own on it but tbh its best to just change it up with your admin rights it means you dont have to stick to one thing, Play about see what populates the server and most of all have fun.

Yeah i think that was the first 1 i removed but seen as you were not paying the pitch fee for your tent you had at alleyway it had to be done :p

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
I'd like to see a mix of maps, modes and not be stuck with conquest all the time. I like it when I join a server that has Rush one map, Conquest the next. Just makes it a bit more interesting.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Never mind Rush Metro tom...CQ metro is just one big rpg/nade fest at the escalators...never seen any team get past it :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Never mind Rush Metro tom...CQ metro is just one big rpg/nade fest at the escalators...never seen any team get past it :D

It tends to be the Russian's get to the escalators first, but if enough yanks attack and keep pushing you can get through, but you need some really good players. I think i've seen the yanks push thro twice, I tend to play support on that map, cna get some kills (camping I know, but so is everyone else lol) and some good points from supplying ammo.

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
Is it me or is it configured to just use Firestorm and Karg Island? Just seemed to be those maps last night, got hugely boring

MeveM

Bright Spark
Firestorm, Caspian Boarder and Kharag Island only with 1000 tickets conquest. Can't stand maps with less then 1000 tickets, match is over before it starts.

Can we get the number of players to at least 40? Think it was 32 last time I checked. Too little for big maps.

Meds

We've got a 32 player server at the moment and we'll see how busy it gets over the next month or two.

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
Chants: More maps, more maps, more maps, more maps!

I have a shotgun with frag rounds that is gathering dust because the current map selections are too open to use it.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Chants: More maps, more maps, more maps, more maps!

I have a shotgun with frag rounds that is gathering dust because the current map selections are too open to use it.

note to self......avoid gibbs with shotgun........