Big navi 21. PCS release info?

GCColes

i got mine ordered via amendment to my order that is in pre production, price seems reasonable compared to all the UK price speculation on the run up to launch

ShutterBug365

Bronze Level Poster
I had my order open at the time to see what the price difference was from the 1660 Super but it was outside my price range.

Mainly game on my laptop and not my desktop which is 99% content creation so will leave the 1660 Super on the order. Should be find at 4k. The main game I would play is Civilisation which if all the reports I have seen about the 1660 Super are true then 40fps at 4k will be more than sufficient given I am used to 20/25fps on my desktop.

Mike-

Already changed to "delivery before xmas not guaranteed" in the dropdown. The 6800 doesn't say that though, so let's hope the early orders for 6800XT are guaranteed before xmas 😁

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just wondering as i got a credit note of £48 , if i go to upgrade something else for said amount does it automatically use the credit note?
I believe it does, seem to recall that’s what happened when I ordered my system (and then did a million changes on it in preproduction during lockdown 1.0)

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Already changed to "delivery before xmas not guaranteed" in the dropdown. The 6800 doesn't say that though, so let's hope the early orders for 6800XT are guaranteed before xmas 😁
Yes, just noticed that on my order, but as it was done just before 2pm I hope I'm guaranteed one before Christmas - otherwise I might as well put a 3070 in and save £150.

GCColes

mine was done pre the "delivery before xmas not guaranteed" so hoping it will be built in good time, i would assume if you ordered when the dropdown changed that would be written against the order when you view your order page

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
mine was done pre the "delivery before xmas not guaranteed" so hoping it will be built in good time, i would assume if you ordered when the dropdown changed that would be written against the order when you view your order page
No, my order page has the 'delivery before xmas not guaranteed' and I definitely ordered it while it still said 'pre-order' only...and was actually about 2 minutes before 2pm as I kept refreshing the page.

Strangely, the sub-order and the full order have different wording..

Full order page:
Order.jpg

Sub-Order (amendment) page:
Sub-order.jpg

Mike-

No, my order page has the 'delivery before xmas not guaranteed' and I definitely ordered it while it still said 'pre-order' only...and was actually about 2 minutes before 2pm as I kept refreshing the page.

Strangely, the sub-order and the full order have different wording..

Full order page:
View attachment 19733

Sub-Order (amendment) page:
View attachment 19734
This is what mine looks like too and I ordered at 13:58. Wonder if they had any stock? 🤔

Mike-

i ordered mine at 13.59 and it said pre order . nothing about delivery before xmas not guaranteed.
As did I, but now I'm not sure if it was a mistake their end or not. Time will tell, I guess - I can't see me being outside the first 10 orders but who knows...

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster
As did I, but now I'm not sure if it was a mistake their end or not. Time will tell, I guess - I can't see me being outside the first 10 orders but who knows...
Well I spose big coprs do as they please. weather its team blue, green, red or what ever . probably just made enough for reviewers to use to bait us. lol. i even upgraded to the 5900x to get the smart memory use out of the card.

Would be good to see if PCS can tell us what stock they had and/or will have of the cards so we have a rough idea of where could be in the queue. Order went through at 14.01 before xmas delivery note got tagged on so here's hoping to being in the first wave!

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
Would be good to see if PCS can tell us what stock they had and/or will have of the cards so we have a rough idea of where could be in the queue. Order went through at 14.01 before xmas delivery note got tagged on so here's hoping to being in the first wave!
Same I got it before it was labled before xmas too at 1400pm. And like an hour or so later the status changed to not garanteed before xmas, then both of the corsair high end pc cases sold out. Things must of gone mental between the hours of 1400pm to 1500pm. I asked the staff from online chat on which aftermarket brand they will get, but they do not know and currently do not have any 6800xt on site yet.

Same I got it before it was labled before xmas too at 1400pm. And like an hour or so later the status changed to not garanteed before xmas, then both of the corsair high end pc cases sold out. Things must of gone mental between the hours of 1400pm to 1500pm. I asked the staff from online chat on which aftermarket brand they will get, but they do not know and currently do not have any 6800xt on site yet.
None on site! That doesn't sound promising :(

GCColes

Mine now says not guaranteed before Xmas, ordered at 14.01 so interesting to see where that puts me in the queue, time will tell

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
None on site! That doesn't sound promising :(
The reference card is in theory out today, but the PCS staff did tell me that they usually don't sell the reference card with the custum builds. The aftermarket 6800xt are supposed to be available next week or so. With the previous gen navi gpu they were getting Sapphire or XFX brands, so hopefully it would be the same for the 6800XT

kozuki

Enthusiast
according to gamers nexus on youtube, Steve there said aftermarket cards are supposed to come out in 2 to 3 weeks, but most likely some will show up in a week. of course there is no information of how many PCS has ordered and how many will they get and how fast