Big thanks to PCS

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
my pc has gone into build finally on working day 22, and i just wanted to show some appreciation because i can only imagine the pressure behind scenes. BIG UP PCS
Thank you, there's been a real show of appreciation generally over the last few weeks which I think helps everyone as it leads to positivity which just makes everything better.

Let us know when you get it, and if you get time, some photos and a little review would be great.

my pc has gone into build finally on working day 22, and i just wanted to show some appreciation because i can only imagine the pressure behind scenes. BIG UP PCS
I will second the appreciation to PCS as mine arrived yesterday and looks excellent, not had a chance to fire it up yet as I was working late last night but gives me something to look forward to either latter today or over the weekend.

MichaelSmith457

Bronze Level Poster
How can you not fire it up at the first opportunity,
I will second the appreciation to PCS as mine arrived yesterday and looks excellent, not had a chance to fire it up yet as I was working late last night but gives me something to look forward to either latter today or over the weekend.
how can you wait to fire it up, I would have to do it now now now.
Really looking forward to getting mine :D

MichaelSmith457

Bronze Level Poster
sorry to hear about the family mate, but I cant think of anything better to refresh your mind than playing with your new toy, remember family always comes first but sometimes you have to put yourself first to enable you to put them first.
ENJOY