Bigfoot Killer 2100 PCI-E Gigabit LAN Cards Now Available!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Available to order now, and coming into stock in around 10 days time!

Forged with the perfect blend of gaming passion and technical know-how, the Killer™ 2100 Gaming Network Card is quite simply the fastest network card available for online games.
What is Game Networking DNA™?

It starts with the Network Processing Unit (NPU), a powerful processor at the heart of Killer 2100 that runs network operations on your game data.

Advanced Game Detect™ automatically identifies online game traffic and prioritizes it above other traffic coming in to your PC.

Killer™ 2100 takes that game data and uses our Windows Network Stack Bypass to get that data straight to your game, faster than any other network card.

And the Visual Bandwidth Control lets you manage your Internet connection intelligently; no other network card gives you the power to throttle bandwidth for network applications while your games take ultimate priority. Download files while you play online or use voice chat without interfering with your game by using a few simple controls.

http://www.bigfootnetworks.com/killer-2100/

LDUK

Master Poster
Aww jeez. Why do you wait till I order one to add this stuff. Hmm, 10 days time you say. I'll probley have my PC by then lol.

Meds

I'm lucky to live in the same village as the exchange, I pay for "upto" 20mb. On good days I get aroun 17 - 19 and on bad days around 10.

Sweeney47

I live 700 meters direct distance from the exchange but because BT are D***'s my phone line is 4.3KM long... resulting in a maximum possible sync speeds of 3Mbps... This house was only built 2 months ago so they had to lay down new phone lines, rather than putting down lines that would give optimal speeds/line quality they just tacked it onto the end of another line so rather than going to my exchange it goes around my entire estate first then doubles back on itself... When questioning the logic behind this I was told "BT lay down phone lines with the intention of supplying a telephone service" so in 2010 Digital Britain, BT dont lay down phone lines with any regards to broadband speeds... Theres a company that choses money and statistics over customers....

My mate who lives about 2.7KM away from the exchange has a smaller phone line than me... and they wont change it "because of the costs involved". So people in cities are getting upgraded to 20Mbps-40Mbps with 21CN/Infinity yet those who happen to live near a field are told to f**k off and deal with it.

Pretty sour topic for me.

Meds

I can see why!

It's going to be years and year until the whole country has a decent broadband service. I can't believe they are talking about 50mb+ in the cities when there is still a stupid amount of people who can't even get broadband full stop!

Veezo

Meds 100% true but ISP reliability is important too. I'am with AOL and if I'm lucky I get 5mbps roughly but most of the time its slower, this month I'm getting round 5mb and next month I'll get no more than 3mbps. Never ever go with AOL trust me.
BTW. LDUK your videos are epics.

I'm lucky to live in the same village as the exchange, I pay for "upto" 20mb. On good days I get aroun 17 - 19 and on bad days around 10.

Thats a pretty rare thing, a village with it's own exchange.

What's house prices like around there? :p

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Does this act as a wireless network interface card or does it require an external wireless network adapter to connect to a wireless network?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It's not designed for wireless networking at all unfortunately, and if you were to purchase one and then use wireless, it would defeat the objective.