Bios for Vortex II

onlynik

Enthusiast
HI, does anyone know whether PCS have a link to the latest BIOS for the Vortex II.

There are other forums which give the Clevo BIOS, but just wondered if anyone had managed to obtain one from PCS?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
download CPUID then find out what mobo it is, then look on that companies site for drivers, then download the correct one

onlynik

Enthusiast
Clevo (the MB maker) don't let you download the BIOS from them. You are meant to contact your reseller (in this case PCS). However there are forums out there where you can obtain the Clevo BIOS. I was wanting to know if anyone had managed to get a BIOS from PCS, if not I'll try one of the other forums.

onlynik

Enthusiast
An udate to teh fan control is in teh latest update, apparently. Would be nice to sort out the fan issue, plus it's always good to keep the BIOS up to date.

onlynik

Enthusiast
Already been there. No BIOS there for P150HM available from Clevo site. Need to get it from the reseller.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Anywayif you want a fan controller, why dont you just use one in windows there are a few around

onlynik

Enthusiast
Could do, but I'm at work and can't be bothered with the call just now. I much prefer maoning on a forum than actually doing anything about it.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Guys, let me know your model number (for the Clevo Chassis') and email addresses via PM and I'll send over the BIOS flashes for both of you, as only we are allowed access to them :)