Black Friday 2021 26th November- What are you after?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Fwiw the Switch is very punchy tech despite it's age and limitations. But then this is Nintendo's niche and they've been doing this well a long time. The DS is actually my fave handheld ever (and we'll see how the Steam Deck does, even against the DS it'll have to do a lot to impress) but tbh I haven't used my Switch much due to having a capable PC with at least some of the same games from before they released on Switch. Nintendo game prices, especially on the storefront and their first party games are awful (Breath Of The Wild afaik hasn't budged in price for years, not even in sales) It has made a very fun coop platform for playing with my gf though.
Yeah, I was having a flick through the store earlier and saw that while there are pretty decent discounts on the third party titles, I already own a lot of those on PC. I'm used to buying games at heavy discount on PC, so perhaps the fact I'll be paying full whack for the first party titles will probably stop my Switch games collection from getting as out of hand as my Steam collection has. That can only be a good thing!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Awesome, this is one of the absolute bonuses of Mesh aside from performance it's the next level web config and management, it really does make it just so much easier to configure quite a complex setup.
Ironically, about 10 minutes after posting, I completed a firmware update and the 5g-2 disappeared 😇 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Strangely.... it seemed to slow down my overall speed..... to be investigated. Still, it's over 600Mb/s with a 1200mb connection showing so I'm not going to complain :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s here!

3FBF6CB9-1160-44CA-AF5E-343614E11564.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
What does the bluetooth do?
Using the app, I can control most functions without having to use the watch buttons. I’ve set my preferred world time zones, my alarms, and changed the display date setting so it’s day/month rather than the American style month/day.

You can also use it to set auto-light so the watch face will illuminate when you raise and turn your wrist, use the timer function, and set reminders linked to your phone calendar.

It’s even got a ‘find my phone’ feature which will make your mobile emit a tone if you hold down a button on the watch.

I think there’s more features but Mrs C is getting concerned that I haven’t spoken to her for about ninety minutes so I better stop faffing about with it 😶

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Using the app, I can control most functions without having to use the watch buttons. I’ve set my preferred world time zones, my alarms, and changed the display date setting so it’s day/month rather than the American style month/day.

You can also use it to set auto-light so the watch face will illuminate when you raise and turn your wrist, use the timer function, and set reminders linked to your phone calendar.

It’s even got a ‘find my phone’ feature which will make your mobile emit a tone if you hold down a button on the watch.

I think there’s more features but Mrs C is getting concerned that I haven’t spoken to her for about ninety minutes so I better stop faffing about with it 😶
Thats pretty cool