Black Friday Laptop deal

Silgalias

Hi there, I am in the market for a gaming laptop. I was interested in the vyper 17 but I'm waiting to see what Black Friday deals come available.
I saw your advertisement for black Friday PC's but no laptop. Do you have any further details please?

Bhuna50

Author Level
If the tower systems in the Black Friday list is anything to go by, then I would guess it will be pre-builds only but you never know with PCS...they always find ways to pleasantly surprise :)

Of course they will...there will be a build very similar to mine but at half the price LOL - I tell you now - Im the most unluckiest person ever...always happens... LOL

PhilGP

Silver Level Poster
I'm watching too.
I have two purchases I want to make before xmas - Desktop and Laptop. Neither of them are 'stock' models but if they do appear on the Black Friday list at good discounts then I may compromise a bit.

Bhuna50

Author Level
This is how lucky I am .. not.

My laptop build has been in testing 7 days now lol.

To be fair, the tech is keeping me updated and doing his best to sort it out with the chassis manufacturer. Lol.

But it just shows how my luck goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LucOst

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there will be any discount on custom built laptops, especially for the Fusion IV Pro, which is not from the "gaming laptops" section.

I know the prices are already low, and I'm already grateful for that, I was just wondering if there will be any discount this week or the next, maybe for the Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Thank you all!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As here:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
@SpyderTracks <ahem> Your link is linking to this thread? Feel like I'm in some sort of PCS Catch-22 spiral o_O
Threadception...

tenor.gif

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Currently, the only Black Friday (don't get me started on Black Friday deals on a Tuesday! :mad:) deal is the Defiance:

Others may or may not appear as the week goes on (should really be renamed "November sales for a random number of days chosen at random to get rid of random products most people don't need"...disclaimer: PCS BF sales being the exception as it's decent products people need)
Or even better "Sell of old stock cheap as its better to to take a slight loss than have it sat taking up warehouse space week"

LucOst

should really be renamed "November sales for a random number of days chosen at random to get rid of random products most people don't need"
Or even better "Sell of old stock cheap as its better to to take a slight loss than have it sat taking up warehouse space week"
Ahahahahahah this two are pretty accurate ahahahahhahah

I guess I'll just wait until next Tuesday to see if the Fusion IV Pro gets a discount... I'm sad tho, I've already been waiting for a week, thinking that by that day I'd have had it already at my door... Hope it's worth the wait and that there'll be a discount...

LucOst

Well here in Italy I've found many Black Friday deals that were the same as before, but the best was a laptop labelled as "the best deal you will ever find on this laptop"... Original price €1499.99, discounted price €1499.00... 0.0007% less, niiiiiice, can't miss it! Embarrassing