Black Plastic bit covering the hdmi

Tyril

I have this black plastic thingy that is blocking the hdmi input and I can't get it out, theres no handle and thats the last hdmi input on the pc, I really need some help because we are trying to gt it out but its impossible, any help?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have this black plastic thingy that is blocking the hdmi input and I can't get it out, theres no handle and thats the last hdmi input on the pc, I really need some help because we are trying to gt it out but its impossible, any help?
Can you take a photo?

Tyril

D7D86D35-0E62-464E-A2C2-5CEF21A30454.jpeg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's an HDMI blank by the looks of it. Suggests that there isn't an HDMI port and that it is just a panel used across multiple models, some that will have the HDMI port available.

Could be wrong though. Doesn't look like a PCS system? Did you purchase this from PCS?

Tyril

No, but I checked and before I got the thing out easily and it was a hdmi Input then I put it back in because I thought it was easy to get out and now I can’t get it out

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Not sure what to suggest unfortunately. I would suggest trying your nails or maybe something a little sharper to prise it off but I can't advise anything that you won't have already thought of I imagine.

Give acer support a call :)

Tyril

Ok, thank you. I've tried a knife and my nails already and it doesn't do anything helpful so.... I guess I should.