Blackberry Classic

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30521543

Interesting move. It is what a lot of BB users liked about their old phones.

I did rather laugh at the "expert" commenting about not attracting new business:

"I have a hard time thinking that people who grew up on touch[screens] will see this as an exciting 'retro' trend and embrace it."

Grew up on touch screens? They've only really been mainstream on all devices for, what, 5 or 6 years? Regardless of whether it works or not, I would say that a rather large proportion of mobile users "grew up on keypads"...or landlines :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Its good for a niche group of businessmen but outside that it won't sell particularly well. Its pushing back innovation where everyone else is heading towards devices that you need to look at and touch less and less but BB are going back in time.

I know what you mean ded but for most of the time where I have had a proper phone that is used daily and not just a couple times a month its been a touchscreen right back to my old Samsung Tocco Ultra which is a nearly 6 year old phone and the 1st iPhone was released more than 7 years ago also. For majority of teens, they wouldn't have really used phones much before the iPhone release. Like myself, apart from playing Snake

Androcles

Rising Star
I have a Blackberry Classic for work and I absolutely hate it, it's uncomfortable to use and it's not very responsive, hose buttons are way too small. Plus it will randomly get very hot and I mean hot, I had it in my shirt pocket the other day and almost scorched my nipple.