Bluetooth / Wireless Redragon K530 Issues

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
Hi All

Just tyring to connect a new keyboard I ordered (the Redragon K530). I am having issues with bluetooth.

I am just wondering if there are two bluetooth adapters in my PC (one from Intel adapter and one from Motherboard) and if so, how do I disable one of them?

Also, has anyone owned the Redragon K530? I can't get it to connect via bluetooth and I might just return it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi All

Just tyring to connect a new keyboard I ordered (the Redragon K530). I am having issues with bluetooth.

I am just wondering if there are two bluetooth adapters in my PC (one from Intel adapter and one from Motherboard) and if so, how do I disable one of them?

Also, has anyone owned the Redragon K530? I can't get it to connect via bluetooth and I might just return it.
Can you post your full specs from the order page?

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
CaseCORSAIR iCUE 5000X RGB MID TOWER GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive2TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 3500MB/sR | 2700MB/sW)
Power SupplyCORSAIR 1000W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Processor CoolingCorsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting2x 50cm ARGB LED Strip
Extra Case Fans3x Corsair LL120 RGB LED Fan + Controller Kit
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Warranty3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Does the keyboard come with its own dongle

Maybe try this

How to connect reDRagon k530 draconic 60% compact RGB wireless?
Q: Unable to connect K530 to device (BT4.0 and above) in BT1 mode. A: Make sure the switch of BT1 is on with red flashing light, long press FN2 + ESC till the backlit of the keyboard twinkle one time quickly. Then you will be able to find "Dracomic-1" in your Bluetooth device list, click it and to pair.

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
Does the keyboard come with its own dongle

Maybe try this

How to connect reDRagon k530 draconic 60% compact RGB wireless?
Q: Unable to connect K530 to device (BT4.0 and above) in BT1 mode. A: Make sure the switch of BT1 is on with red flashing light, long press FN2 + ESC till the backlit of the keyboard twinkle one time quickly. Then you will be able to find "Dracomic-1" in your Bluetooth device list, click it and to pair.
nah it doesnt have a dongle - ive googled and read all the reddit solution but nothing worked. i will just stick to the reputable brands.

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
Never cheap out on components, there's a reason the branded ones cost more
I know but I already have a wired mechanical keyboard that I use to game. This wireless one is more for living room gaming when I take my desktop to my TV. Therefore, felt like not spending too much.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I know but I already have a wired mechanical keyboard that I use to game. This wireless one is more for living room gaming when I take my desktop to my TV. Therefore, felt like not spending too much.
Ah, makes sense then (y)

If you want a good cheap wireless option for media style usage, logitech do some incredible value ones with onboard trackpad like on a laptop, and they're not expensive (£24 from amazon):

That one in particular is a bit has a bit of a godly status, it's remarkably good for the price, quite frankly it's worth at least double the cost.

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
Ah, makes sense then (y)

If you want a good cheap wireless option for media style usage, logitech do some incredible value ones with onboard trackpad like on a laptop, and they're not expensive (£24 from amazon):

That one in particular is a bit has a bit of a godly status, it's remarkably good for the price, quite frankly it's worth at least double the cost.
Haha thanks - I meant to sit in my living room and game from my TV. I don't think the keyboard will be enough for FPS, RPG etc.