Boarderlands 3 or The Outer Worlds - which one to choose?

films&games

Enthusiast
Hi,

When I ordered my new PCS desktop build, I received a download code for either Boarderlands 3 or The Outer Worlds.

Which game would be a good choice?

I know it's my choice but I would like to have some opinions of what other gamers think about these games.

Thank you.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Do you prefer shooters with some RPG elements or RPGs where choices matter and you can also shoot things?

They're both good games and quite funny, or endeavour to be. TOW is a bit more satirical. I'd play either, gladly.

Watch a trailer for each and see what takes your fancy

films&games

Enthusiast
Hi,

I will look at some trailers and gameplay footage for both of these games. I would like to just say that I have not played either of the first 2 Boarderlands games.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,

I will look at some trailers and gameplay footage for both of these games. I would like to just say that I have not played either of the first 2 Boarderlands games.
I've heard very good things about Outer Worlds, it looks really good.

Borderlands is a classic, but I've played 1 and a bit of 2 and it's much the same of muchness, the graphics engine and gameplay is the same throughout the series which is a good thing and a bad thing. If it were me, I'd always want to start from number one in a series to get the backstory.

For the newness of it, I'd personally go for Outer Worlds.

They're both about £25 to buy.

But if you were to buy borderlands 1 to start it would cost probably a 5er, then by the time you're ready to play 3 it would be a lot cheaper anyway.