Borderlands 2

Gorman

Author Level
[video=youtube;8AVTu4oORc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AVTu4oORc0&list=UUiPoVVQSXSNzUYaCUGcl8pw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I didn't really like the first one with its' cartoon-ish graphics, this just looks like more of the same :/

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I personally love the cel shaded style to it, and Gearbox are the type of company who like to have fun with there games which makes me love the trailer, clap-trap "nsc nsc wub wub wub!" genius!

JSG10

Expert
The first one was good up to a point but I don't think I could play through another one... :S

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think I made it into the first area...I think I just had too many other things to play and it just didn't smack me in the face as a great game...maybe I should install it after I finish Deus Ex...

Xoil

Hopefully they will have a decent anti-hack/mod system in. Borderlands 1 got hacked/modded to hell...

lewishollings

Bright Spark
games not about graphics but gameplay, some of the best games to this day look like ****... zelda ocarina of time, super mario, time splitters etc.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
games not about graphics but gameplay, some of the best games to this day look like ****... zelda ocarina of time, super mario, time splitters etc.

You missed the fact that those games when released were graphically as good as othetrs of their time.

Apart from that though, the animations etc people are mentioning like the running, is a basic animation that people have been doing for years, and now somehow they completely messed it up. And its not something small as everytime someone mentiones mass effect 3 I hear them talk about the running animation.

Its the same with BL tbh, people constantly have a go at it, but in places they are justified tbh, its stuff that other games have gotten right for years and theyve taken a step back.

marvir

Enthusiast
I liked the idea of the game, but got bored early.

Then I started playing with a friend. We completed all the side missions and main story in a week of very limited playthroughs. It's like a Diablo FPS loot-fest, and it's so much fun, and I can't effin wait for the second one.

Viper

Gold Level Poster
Where you all pre-ordering this ? i believe GAME is giving out both the arena and the other bonus content for pre-ordering , although it is the CD ROM it doesnt bother me to much..

rickne

Master Poster
Got mine from Greenmangaming.com for £17. Used two vouchers together before they stopped them stacking. :D

Karnor00

Bright Spark
Played loads of Borderlands 1 on XBox splitscreen coop on a huge projector screen. Looking forward to more of the same from the sequel :)

rickne

Master Poster
Got my Key today from Greenmangaming. Registered on steam as a pre order now. Ready to roll in 6 days.