BOUGHT A NEW PC, Thoughts?

GokKek

Will 500gb one be my c drive? Because I don’t think this will be enough, and most of my big games will be going on here, on will it be the 1tb one? Because I don’t want my c drive filling up and slowing the pc down, as this was the problem with my last pc

Attachments

• 7E113EBE-1DC2-4BDC-A6A9-EDD072812DA0.png
    7E113EBE-1DC2-4BDC-A6A9-EDD072812DA0.png
    463.2 KB · Views: 61

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Will 500gb one be my c drive? Because I don’t think this will be enough, and most of my big games will be going on here, on will it be the 1tb one? Because I don’t want my c drive filling up and slowing the pc down, as this was the problem with my last pc
By default it will be the fastest drive. This in your case is the 1TB Firecuda. I would suggest you want the OS to go on the 500GB 980; you can then use the 1TB Firecuda for your games storage.

You don't have to install games on your C drive; indeed, it's better not to.

If I were you, I would message PCS to ask them to make sure the OS install goes on the 980.

GokKek

By default it will be the fastest drive. This in your case is the 1TB Firecuda. I would suggest you want the OS to go on the 500GB 980; you can then use the 1TB Firecuda for your games storage.

You don't have to install games on your C drive; indeed, it's better not to.

If I were you, I would message PCS to ask them to make sure the OS install goes on the 980.
I ammended it to make them both 1tb instead , thanks for the help though