Breakfast is served..................

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I LOVE that cat!!!
Well thank you very much! Despite being a dog person my whole life, I’m enjoying being a cat dad to Noodle.

8135C993-E063-4795-9310-B246D33EF1C6.jpeg

And in about five weeks she’ll be getting a little sister. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Nugget!

664958B0-E7D1-4C18-BEC8-1EAAD597EAF4.jpeg

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Never tried cat nugget!

Always had to live vicariously through my sister's zoo (dogs, cats, rabbits, chinchillas, budgies, canaries, fish - all at the same time), as I worked away a lot and couldn't really have a pet.

Stephen M

Author Level
Well thank you very much! Despite being a dog person my whole life, I’m enjoying being a cat dad to Noodle.

View attachment 23214

And in about five weeks she’ll be getting a little sister. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Nugget!

View attachment 23216
I am getting more and more tempted to get another cat and those two are certainly swinging the vote in the feline favour.

Having seen Grudge on Star Trek Discovery am seriously considering one of those. Despite being the largest domestic breed they are also one of the most placid.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I am getting more and more tempted to get another cat and those two are certainly swinging the vote in the feline favour.

Having seen Grudge on Star Trek Discovery am seriously considering one of those. Despite being the largest domestic breed they are also one of the most placid.
Noodle is a LaPerm and they are quite dinky as a breed, she’s fully grown and about 3kg. Nugget is a Maine Coon / Siberian cross so she is going to be LARGE when she’s grown up. Potentially about twice the size of her big sister! 😮

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Aww she is adorable and judgy at the same time. I have a cat just like her. I sat down next to him earlier and he got up and went to a different sofa...rejected on so many levels :cry::ROFLMAO:
Fortunately for us Noodle is a big bag of love, despite the story her face tells. She’s amazingly affectionate and spends most of her time on my lap in various ridiculous poses. Here’s a personal favourite...

7DE3073C-B08B-4482-A362-36EA46161E6C.jpeg