Brownies

MrWilson

Godlike
Made brownies today. Perhaps not as sophisticated as some of the other produce on here, but can’t beat chocolate and sugar.
Got the recipe from a celiac friend so if people are looking for a gluten free bake I’m happy to share the recipe.
Planning to serve warm with vanilla ice cream to round off tomorrow’s Sunday Roast, so will try and remember to take photos for you all.
0121EFAA-BB1C-460C-A7BD-EDDC26DF710B.jpeg
74633A0C-9EFE-40C0-B5C8-05EA51948E1D.jpeg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Made brownies today. Perhaps not as sophisticated as some of the other produce on here, but can’t beat chocolate and sugar.
Got the recipe from a celiac friend so if people are looking for a gluten free bake I’m happy to share the recipe.
Planning to serve warm with vanilla ice cream to round off tomorrow’s Sunday Roast, so will try and remember to take photos for you all.
View attachment 23573View attachment 23574
That looks awesome

View attachment 23573View attachment 23574

Look so tasty !!!
xhpe9t9px3hz.jpg