BSOD Error

nav112

Gold Level Poster
I didnt get a longer warranty because I have built systems before and I only purchased from PCS as they had GPU's in stock

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
around February 2021
So warranty is still intact. Basic warranty is 3 years for labour which is the big cost. You'd have to pay for parts, but the analysis would all be done for free as would fitting. You have to pay for parts either way so if you did need to replace anything it doesn't change the cost value.

Personally I'd send it back to PCS for investigation.

I'm still fairly certain it's software related although almost as certain PCS would prove me wrong :ROFLMAO:

nav112

Gold Level Poster
If it is software, then whoever coded it should get the award of worst programmer of the year, somehow it comes up every windows install and the only apps that have been on every install are basic windows apps and discord

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If it is software, then whoever coded it should get the award of worst programmer of the year, somehow it comes up every windows install and the only apps that have been on every install are basic windows apps and discord
Ok, any troubleshooting should always be done on a clean installation, that means literally no software installed other than windows and any known trigger or test software, otherwise you're adding possible variables.

Discord for one thing is infamous for this BSOD

nav112

Gold Level Poster
Ok, any troubleshooting should always be done on a clean installation, that means literally no software installed other than windows and any known trigger or test software, otherwise you're adding possible variables.

Discord for one thing is infamous for this BSOD
Discord is used by millions all over the world daily, if there was an issue there im sure there would be reports everywhere

nav112

Gold Level Poster
I have also noticed this weird thing where my keyboard and mouse and unrsponsive for a few seconds upon turning the pc on, but when the USB port is changed they work straightaway,
I feel like sending to PCS is the best option here

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Discord is used by millions all over the world daily, if there was an issue there im sure there would be reports everywhere
Have a quick Google (other search engines are available) for ‘discord causing BSOD’ and the results may surprise you.