Budget gaming laptop

Neebis

Hello guys, I’m looking for a rather inexpensive laptop that i can play games like warzone on. I’ve never owned a pc at all before so I have no idea what to look for, or whats good.
any advice on where to start, or some cheaper builds that will still work just fine would be great.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello guys, I’m looking for a rather inexpensive laptop that i can play games like warzone on. I’ve never owned a pc at all before so I have no idea what to look for, or whats good.
any advice on where to start, or some cheaper builds that will still work just fine would be great.
What’s your max budget? Bear in mind laptops are more expensive than desktops and less powerful, you’d be looking at around £1400 for an entry level system.

Neebis

I cannot spend more than €900-1000, I’m happy with something that run just fine. Don’t need to be something extra or fancy. Maybe I should look for a desktop then yeah, good idea

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I cannot spend more than €900-1000, I’m happy with something that run just fine. Don’t need to be something extra or fancy. Maybe I should look for a desktop then yeah, good idea
For a basic 1080p desktop you’re looking around £1300

Due to the pandemic and other things PC hardware is the most expensive it’s ever been while being in the highest demand ever.

Jamie0202

Enthusiast
The Lunar Spark R in the review section comes in at £999 and is equipped with an RTX 3060 - a fantastic card at 1080p and capable of 1440p on most titles with slightly tweaked settings.

I've noticed that your budget is in euros though so if you're shipping outside the UK that may be something you also have to consider.