Build advice

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Most people on here won’t open up a PDF just in case there’s anything nasty on it, if you could post the whole spec using this method someone’s much more likely to take a look at it 👍

steaky360

@KeiFle Be careful what you post on an open forum moving forward, I did open the PDF and there was personal information on there, besides being against forum rules, mainly they are in place to protect you.

If you were going to post it moving forward, delete/blur out any personal information before uploading.

However as @AgentCooper mentioned, PCS have a handy feature for posting your spec to the forum (can be done from the configurator OR your order page).

KeiFle

Did not know about these factors chaps!!
Im a bit of a novice on these aspects (well quite a few aspects where computers and t'internet are concerned)!!
Thanks for the advice I will try to post the spec as you suggest.

KeiFle

Which GPU would be the better for playing Anno 1800 the RTX 3070 or RTX2060Sup.

Ive only got i5 10600 cpu and Asus rog strix Z490 m/bd and a 1080p Mon.

Is the 3070 too much?

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Which GPU would be the better for playing Anno 1800 the RTX 3070 or RTX2060Sup.

Ive only got i5 10600 cpu and Asus rog strix Z490 m/bd and a 1080p Mon.

Is the 3070 too much?

Thanks
3070 is WAAAAY overpowered for 1080p, totally pointless.

If you've got a 144hz 1080p monitor then the RTX 2060 Super would be the one to go for.

KeiFle

Thank u for the prompt response.
Will save a few £s not having the 3070 but would have liked 2 have it!!!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank u for the prompt response.
Will save a few £s not having the 3070 but would have liked 2 have it!!!!
If you want a 3000 series card, the 3060 would be the one to go for, but it's not released until January I think.

The 3060ti is due in a couple of weeks, will be overpowered for 1080p but much more suitable than the 3070.

KeiFle

Which is the best motherbd to have for a mid range spec- Asus rog strix z490F or Asus tuf gaming or GigabyteZ490Aorus Elite?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Which is the best motherbd to have for a mid range spec- Asus rog strix z490F or Asus tuf gaming or GigabyteZ490Aorus Elite?
As above has been linked twice, we can't really offer any advice on anything until we know the specs you're talking about.

You need to post the full specs including configuration link as outlined in the link.

We can't advise on individual components as they all interelate. There is no "best" or anything, they all fit a particular use case and budget.