Build stage

smthck

Hi guys,

When I received an email yesterday asking whether I wanted to switch to the RTX 3060 as it was in-stock, I did so and my PC entered the build-stage. However, my PSU and additional fan are now out of stock, but I've since changed them to alternatives that are in-stock.

Can I expect that my PC will be built in the 1-3 days advertised as surely it wouldn't have gone to the build-stage if there wasn't a GPU for me? (I'm worried my GPU will have been passed given to someone else as those two other parts were unavailable at the time).

Tango69

Lol, thank you. After waiting so long, and now I can actually get my PC I don't want to have got shafted by the fact there aren't any ThermalTake fans xD
What
Hi guys,

When I received an email yesterday asking whether I wanted to switch to the RTX 3060 as it was in-stock, I did so and my PC entered the build-stage. However, my PSU and additional fan are now out of stock, but I've since changed them to alternatives that are in-stock.

Can I expect that my PC will be built in the 1-3 days advertised as surely it wouldn't have gone to the build-stage if there wasn't a GPU for me? (I'm worried my GPU will have been passed given to someone else as those two other parts were unavailable at the time).
what is your production time DAY on ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
However, my PSU and additional fan are now out of stock, but I've since changed them to alternatives that are in-stock.
How do you know they were out of stock? Did PCS notify you as such?

A lot of people think that stocks in the configurator connects with builds already on order.

This isn't the case. The configurator is only relevant to new orders.

Any existing orders will have had stocks allocated to them.

smthck

How do you know they were out of stock? Did PCS notify you as such?

A lot of people think that stocks in the configurator connects with builds already on order.

This isn't the case. The configurator is only relevant to new orders.

Any existing orders will have had stocks allocated to them.
Really? Well aren't I a fool. Thankfully in my case I only did a like-for-like swap, so I haven't lost out on any good stuff.

Do you think I should get in contact with customer service Monday morning and ask if they cancel my changes? Or can I amend my order back?

Last edited: