build

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The system will be built, fully tested and then shipped.

When you receive it you simply remove all the packing material, some may be inside the case if it's a tower you purchase, and connect it all up. When you switch it on, you go through the standard Windows completion with a username etc and you are good to go.

Note, very few of the forum users work for PCS. We are a collection of enthusiasts and past & present customers.

Tamibzz

For example say my specs do not match up will you guys let me know or does it automatically find specs that match up

Tamibzz

since i will be picking my specs for the PC if they don't match up (one spec cant run with another) for example say the cpu is too low to have 16gb ram or something like that, will it tell me

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
since i will be picking my specs for the PC if they don't match up (one spec cant run with another) for example say the cpu is too low to have 16gb ram or something like that, will it tell me
It’s best to get advice on the specs if you don’t know what goes with what.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
The configurator will not let you select components that won't work together. That said, to get a balanced build that is powerful enough for your needs but not over the top you do need the help of the experts (like SpyderTracks) on here.

They will want to know what you plan to use it for, if gaming then what games you play. Whether you want a monitor, keyboard and mouse with it, if not then what monitor will you be using? And what your maximum budget is. :)