Builders Notes

LDUK

Master Poster
You know, at the end of the purchase, or close to it, you can give the delivery notes. Well I think you should have a Builders notes area, so you can ask or tell the builder what preferences you have, rather than having to phone. Like, if you want your own case, or something like that.
How about it? :)

Meds

I can see your point but there is already a system in place for customers to request certain things such as a specific case or HDD partitions etc when putting together a quote.

The difficult thing is, if a customer pays for an order and adds a building note and the end of the purchase and we cannot provide or help with the request. The customer is then in a position where they can either cancel the order and try source a PC elsewhere or accept a compromise. To be honest, this would be a inconvenience if I was put in that situation as a possible customer.

For the time being, I think a majority of specific requests will continue to be done manually either by phone or email. Should an automated system be put into place, we will inform you guys on here.

LDUK

Master Poster
I can see your point but there is already a system in place for customers to request certain things such as a specific case or HDD partitions etc when putting together a quote.

The difficult thing is, if a customer pays for an order and adds a building note and the end of the purchase and we cannot provide or help with the request. The customer is then in a position where they can either cancel the order and try source a PC elsewhere or accept a compromise. To be honest, this would be a inconvenience if I was put in that situation as a possible customer.

For the time being, I think a majority of specific requests will continue to be done manually either by phone or email. Should an automated system be put into place, we will inform you guys on here.

Ah ok then. No worries :)