Bye guys!

Gorman

Author Level
This little thread is just to let the forum guys know that i will be leaving PCS for pastures new at the end of this month.

Im moving to the Newbury area and have something lined up but its not really clear wether i will get much time to stalk the forums. Obviously i probably wont be around as a mod either.

But fear not, ive been working hard on training a replacement and he is almost ready to take over.

QOyOCC

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Cheers Gorman, you really helped me when I was new around here and still browsing, and provided much entertainment over the last year and a half.

But as long as Meds is still there, you won't be missed too much (I JEST!)

Good luck fella!

Rakk

The Awesome
Aye, thanks muchly Gorman, you've always been very helpful and amusing :)

Though do beware, Newbury is only about 20 miles away from me now :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
good luck with everything Gorman, look forward to hearing from the replacement...

Take it easy :)

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Very sorry to hear that Gorman,I wish you all the best.
You've been a great help to me and many others.:)

Last edited:

Buzz

Master
Oh the times, they are a chang'in. ♪♫♫♫♪

Best of luck Gorman on the new adventures. Thanks for all the lols and support.

Fear

Prolific Poster
This little thread is just to let the forum guys know that i will be leaving PCS for pastures new at the end of this month.

Im moving to the Newbury area and have something lined up but its not really clear wether i will get much time to stalk the forums. Obviously i probably wont be around as a mod either.

But fear not, ive been working hard on training a replacement and he is almost ready to take over.

QOyOCC

The replacements looking good and ready to bury all the components in the back garden, with a bit of luck he could be bribed with a nice bone to do some price reductions ;)

All the best Gorman.