Cable MISmanagement - How to Stress Out AgentCooper

@andjef796 personally i would use cable hooks and run the 2 wires over the walls again and again until there is no slack in the cable done a mock up to see how it would look ;D as you can see cables are barely visible ! View attachment 22609

There's only one thing to save this

clip.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It was two years ago during a trip back up north to see my family when I discovered that good cable management is not a genetic trait. Went round to my dad’s and found this monstrosity lurking at the side of his TV...

17BF748C-85FC-4E51-89B8-7DEE3AC8AC49.jpeg

I spent the next hour and a half sorting it out whilst berating him for his poor lifestyle choices.

He eventually threw a piece of toast at me 😆

It was two years ago during a trip back up north to see my family when I discovered that good cable management is not a genetic trait. Went round to my dad’s and found this monstrosity lurking at the side of his TV...

View attachment 22625

I spent the next hour and a half sorting it out whilst berating him for his poor lifestyle choices.

Is that an extension lead plugged into another extension lead? :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 22625

That reminds me of what it used to be like under my desk at work when i was workinmg, and the H&S manager used to work in the same office as me...................