Calling All Music Producer's !!!

BAD SANTA

Hey all,

I know we have here on this very forum some guys n girls who make there own tunes,
well I wouldn't mind hearing some of them as I am pretty bored of my music library at the min and could do with some heavy tunes that you guys have made.
A bit cheeky I know but hey if you don't ask you don't get and as I'm jobless at the min well I thought I would ask ;-)

I'm into pretty much everything, which you will see from my list of music is a bit weird but hey.

Metal
Rock n Roll
Drum N Bass
Dance N Trance
Happy Hardcore
country
Country Rock

I don't like

Pop
R&B

If any of you have got anything like this then I would love to hear it but please no rick rolls LOL. :D

cheers
Adam

LDUK

Master Poster
Hmm, not sure if you've heard my music. Here's the link to my youtube music page: LDUKMusic

Here is a Drum and Bass track I have on there:
[video=youtube;5tPdHu-JeYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tPdHu-JeYg[/video]

LinearHD

Rising Star
oh my god.... this:

[video=youtube;UDAU_qCbcxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAU_qCbcxg[/video]

is AWESOME.

Liked, favourited, subbed, the works!

LDUK

Master Poster
oh my god.... this:

[video=youtube;UDAU_qCbcxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAU_qCbcxg[/video]

is AWESOME.

Liked, favourited, subbed, the works!

Ha ha thanks buddy. Appreciate it. I'm sick of that word, I say it so often I feel it's meaningless now. 'Appreciate it' that it. Well, words lol. But I truly am grateful :)

LDUK

Master Poster
No problem :) If i may ask, what software do you use for your production? :)

No, you may not ask.

Lol. For real, I use FL Studio 9. I have 10, but I need to get used to it before I go for it lol.

Unless you mean, video production. I used Adobe After Effects CS4 for editing and effect and Photoshop CS5 for the superstar logo :)

Last edited:

LinearHD

Rising Star
LOL oh I see :) I use AAE CS4 too haha, and that superstar logo was so good I thought you made it in Cinema4D :D

LDUK

Master Poster
LOL oh I see :) I use AAE CS4 too haha, and that superstar logo was so good I thought you made it in Cinema4D :D

LOL. It's all 2D, just shadows and bevel give it a 3D look. I do actually use Cinema 4D also. Are you a C4D user?

Last edited:

LinearHD

Rising Star
Oh yeah haha I'd never be able to do that without that tut xD But I made my intro on my own and I thought that was pretty good :)

LinearHD

Rising Star
Guess you haven't seen my main channel? Dyton Brothers
I also make music videos for a UK Hip-Hop artist: Zaman

I have actually, it's my laughter bank :D
And the hip pop artist seems pretty good, one thing, on the 'No Introduction', if you turn down the background music a tiiiny little bit, it would make the lyrics clearer (that's coming from someone who has no experience in music production lol) :)

LDUK

Master Poster
I have actually, it's my laughter bank :D
And the hip pop artist seems pretty good, one thing, on the 'No Introduction', if you turn down the background music a tiiiny little bit, it would make the lyrics clearer (that's coming from someone who has no experience in music production lol) :)
Actually, that has already been done for the final release. The video was before the track had been finally mastered. But you were right :)
Oh, and I'm not his music producer lol.

LinearHD

Rising Star
Actually, that has already been done for the final release. The video was before the track had been finally mastered. But you were right :)
Oh, and I'm not his music producer lol.

Ahaa sick :) and oh lol so you're just his video editor? Awesome! :D

LDUK

Master Poster
Ahaa sick :) and oh lol so you're just his video editor? Awesome! :D

Yup. Although, he does want me as one of his producers. And his label CEO keeps asking me to be on his label lol. I like to give my music away. I said to him, "I don't mind giving my music away." And he said "yeah, but I do, I could be making money from you" lmao.