Calling All Music Producer's !!!

LinearHD

Rising Star
Yup. Although, he does want me as one of his producers. And his label CEO keeps asking me to be on his label lol. I like to give my music away. I said to him, "I don't mind giving my music away." And he said "yeah, but I do, I could be making money from you" lmao.

ROFL sly old businesspeople these days, hahahaa! on a serious note, you could be making yourself money with the talent you've got :)

LDUK

Master Poster
ROFL sly old businesspeople these days, hahahaa! on a serious note, you could be making yourself money with the talent you've got :)

Lol, how sweet of you :sweatdrop:
I'm all for free media, I like to share what I got rather than make people pay for it. Of course, it cost's me nothing but time to create, so I'm at not financial loss.
Also, I like what youtube are doing. Where you can make money from your content, but no one has to pay for it. I get paid from my main channel. Maybe if I got bigger with my music I could make some from youtube too :p

But thanks :)

LinearHD

Rising Star
Oh yeah the partnership scheme? My channels too small for that :( but good to see that others are making good use of it :D and you're welcome :)

LinearHD

Rising Star
Well, the full program you get some extra perks, like a custom profile banner, invites to youtube events, better paid ads, longer videos, episode thingys and what not lol.

Oh I see haha :) and apologies to BADSANTA for hijacking his thread! xD