can havin dual monitors reduce proformance

vinny

basicly my computer is not running very gr8 if i am playin music and try 2 go online or do 2 things the music goes all distorted ? . but when i got my new comp about 6 weeks ago now i just transferd everything from my old comp which was runnin vista 2 this win 7 64 could that have anything 2 do with it and 1 more thing if i wanted 2 clear everything and start again what do i do just reinstall os ??????? sry i don't know alot at all. comp plays wow and need for speed on ultra with no probs it just seems slow and the music thing does my head in lol thx if u can help me

Rakk

The Awesome
Using dual monitors certainly will not affect how your music plays.

What are you using to listen to music?
If it's a program you copied from your old PC did you just copy it across or did you properly install it on your new PC, if you didn't properly install it, try that first.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
If you want to transfer music files such as mp3 or whatever use a usb memory stick or an external hard drive,windows7 will have no problem with It,but as rakk suggests If you just copied a programnme across It's not going to work.

vinny

i downloaded the music after i transfered all the stuff from my old comp took them from my phone :) i know my my ramblings at the top where abit random lol