Can I haz an order update, plz

RomainT

It looks like my order is in test since the 17/07 (12 calendar days ago). Current status is "In Testing" but on the same page the diagram says it is supposed to take less than 2 days.
I used to receive updates of the status of my order (#1763418) every 5 days but don't anymore.
I phoned earlier today (29/07 at 14:16) but the person on the phone was unable to contact the test team for details. He said he would send me a mail when he manages to contact them. He must have forgotten.
I know it's crazy time with the covid situation. I am just asking for a status update an maybe an expected due date.

Does someone on this forum know how to get an order update?

RomainT

Update.
Called again this morning. They still couldn't reach the tester but this time, I had a mail back. It seams the motherboard had issues and it took time because they "replaced most of the components inside the PC" and are testing again.

Rakk

The Awesome
Well although it was disappointing that it failed the test first time and thus has taken longer, it does show that they are making sure it will be working for you :) Hopefully with the new components it'll pass testing and be on its way to you :)