can i pay for pc this way ?

leea123

Enthusiast
hi there, i understand that there is a finance option and of course the option to just pay all at once, what i would like to know is if it would be possible for example order a system for £1200 and pay £600 at once and then just finance the other £600. Reason being im just about to order and this option would suit my finanaces a little better at moment . thanks for your time

shades

Silver Level Poster
I doubt there is that option. However I guess what you could do is sign up for the interest free option which now is set up so that you pay a certain amount each month and pay off the full amount within a year. You could then use your £600 for the first 6 months and so on. (Sorry to spell out the obvious).

Switchblade

Unfortunately you are only able to lay a certain percentage deposit down for the PC then setup a direct debit with the finance company, you should be able to pay more off than the minimum. At the end of the day the finance company will be happy as long as the amount loaned is payed back.

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
leea123

Our finance is provided by Hitachi Capital.

Hitachi now provide a 'one agreement fits all solution', which can be used as a BNPL or classic credit option.

Because it can be very costly to vary the terms of the finance product, I doubt that you would be able to vary it in the way you suggest. Firstly, you can only pay 10% deposit through our site. The whole process is automated to provide a quick and easy finance solution, but unfortunately this does not allow for any change to the deposit percentage.

I suggest that you contact Hitachi Capital on 0844 375 5513 for further information regarding early settlement in two stages.

leea123

Enthusiast
thanks guy, spoke to the finace company and they said as soon as the finance starts i can phone up and pay as much off as i want in lump sum and then they would re adjust the monthly payements and then i can pay off when it suits me for no interest in the first year. This i think is a nice flexiable option . Also they said u can start a direct debit where u can pay for example £100 a month instead of the finance figure of £23 a month. nice options i think. Thank you for your time . I also tried to ask for a discount as i work for hitachi rail :) but they said no:( . was worth a try