Can you still get the titan Fenrir?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I know what your saying but I have a very tight budget for my new gaming pc I plan on getting of £1200 so it's difficult to get all bits I want.
I also found out that the case has an option to turn off the LED lights^_^ so I'm happy about that :p.

If you have a tight budget just go with the corsair enthusiast series, a modular PSU is not essential.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I know what your saying but I have a very tight budget for my new gaming pc I plan on getting of £1200 so it's difficult to get all bits I want.
I also found out that the case has an option to turn off the LED lights^_^ so I'm happy about that :p.

yes of course stick to a lower end psu, I just wanted to make you aware of other options.

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Would ANTEC QUIET COMPUTING PERFORMANCE P280 CASE be ok for my gaming rig? I watched a review and it has very good cable management and it's very easy to maintain the dust filters are very easy to clean. Temps should be ok shouldn't they?

And I LOVE idea of having a quiet PC! [rollinglaugh]

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I think there will be a trade off between lower noise and cooling with a quiet case.