Cancelled my order... and then didn’t.

I was waiting on the telephone for 34mins and the waiting time went from 7mins to 16mins then back to 4mins then up to 9mins. After this and the fact my chassis is on the never never I have cancelled.

The funny thing is I was calling to change from the Elimina to Elimina Pro laptops but after this customer service its bye bye from me.

Robert

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Er, okay :oops:

Sorry you didn't receive the customer service you were expecting, but I'm not sure you'd actually read any threads on here about the pressures all the staff are under if you expected instant response on the phone/chat/email.

I probably spent over 4 hours on a combination of web chat and phone calls until I got mine moving into build (about 2 months from original order). At one point, I was next in the queue for about 45 minutes.

Of course I don't expect an instant answer but from the waiting times to go up and down is an issue. Waiting for the Elimina chassis for 2 weeks and the stock is on the never never I have sent a email for the cancellation of my contract now......

AntGue

Did the same today, change to Elimina Pro which was the one I wanted at first too. Waiting time was 0min (French phone number) compare to the last time(about 15min) since my order was delayed several time from the 2nd of february. Hope I will get it finally next week!