Cancelled order, need case back ASAP

Citrus_9

Expert
it’s not about an employee being lazy and not checking emails, it’s about the fact that they’re busy actually doing something physical with a product rather than being computer based like CS are. My point being, it’s not poor or bad management. It’s something that’s very hard to over come when no one saw this coming. Again, my other main point being that is people are purchasing these brand new parts and then expecting an ETA on parts that are literally on pre-order. These people are the ones calling up and making the call queue 2-3 hours long. Which in turn means that the CS on the other end are literally taking call after call after call.

I don't think it's bad management or lack of adaptation - the fact the company is still pumping out brand new PC's every 20-30days in this climate is pretty remarkable imo.
I understand that many people aren't lazy, rather just less flexible. As an additional screen or a tablet with opened email or Skype/MS Teams is all what you need to substitute a live short message changing practice.

People with questions can be grouped with phone menu and prerecorded messages with short robust answers to each category - that itself filters out a good few calls.

But sorry, I'm again talking just from my own perspective as it may really be irrelevant in your industry ;)

I'm very positive towards PCS and the way they operate except my above concerns which I dare to question myself if they're relevant so thanks for your imput and opinion ;)

Bhuna50

Author Level
Some companies and their employees are just making excuses to justify their incapabilities to adopt and improve their skills and work style.

If the above not pink but enthusiasm and willingness to learn and improve glasses then I'm taken it as it's mine! :)

Look more rose tinted to me than pink :D :D