Cancelling an order - help pls

Rift

Hi all,

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I need to cancel my order.

It is in the pre-production stage and I can find no way to go about cancelling it, i have checked the amend order page but no joy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and take it easy.

Rakk

The Awesome
If you can't find a way to do it in your admin pages, your best bet will be to give PCS a ring on Monday morning

vimto1

Silver Level Poster
Go onto the main site, log in, then in the options section, there is a link called 'My Orders'... I imagine the option to cancel "due to unforseen circumstances" is in there...

Tim

P.s. The other option you have is to call them on Monday.

EDIT: Pipped to the post by Rakk there. *Dammit*

Rift

Hi guys,

Awesome response time, thanks.

Yeah checked that "My orders" page but just gives me the option to look at it (show tab) or amend and there is nothing in either section about cancelling.

I'll give them a shout on monday.

Thanks again.

PS unforeseen event = my car developing costly engine issues :(

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
No problem - just give us a call on Monday on 0844 499 4000 and we'll cancel it for you straight away.

Sorry to hear about your engine troubles :(

Rift

Just a quick note to say rang up, the chap was really helpful & cancelled it for me.

Thanks to the guys at PCS & on the forums really great help & service! Now all i gotta do is pray that the garage is the same ;)

Thanks again

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Fingers crossed for the car Rift. And do make sure to come back when your car is all fixed and you're in a position to get gaming again :D