Cancelling order

Hi Folks, am concerned in regards to time my order has been waiting in pre production, now over 12 days, that is not including other time waiting for processing. contacted chat that was a complete waste of time. Could not give me any indication of when this would be built never mind delivered. Was actually unable to find my order number to begin with. He also left me hanging mid discussion for 14 minutes whilst he dealt with another call, found this really inspiring confidence. Can anyone direct me to where I find the cancel option on the website, have found similar systems with at least a delivery date, from another supplier. The chat stated that there was a cancel/complaint option on website, cannot seem to locate it?

AleDix

If it makes you feel any better, I'm on 20 working days and still on pre production, but I know it may seem awhile to wait, but I would just hang in there because trust me it will be 100% worth the wait

stegor

Bright Spark
Hi Folks, am concerned in regards to time my order has been waiting in pre production, now over 12 days, that is not including other time waiting for processing. contacted chat that was a complete waste of time. Could not give me any indication of when this would be built never mind delivered. Was actually unable to find my order number to begin with. He also left me hanging mid discussion for 14 minutes whilst he dealt with another call, found this really inspiring confidence. Can anyone direct me to where I find the cancel option on the website, have found similar systems with at least a delivery date, from another supplier. The chat stated that there was a cancel/complaint option on website, cannot seem to locate it?

Just log into your account and cancel the order. You may find that other companies delivery dates are just pie in the sky.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
As above, login via the main page, rather than the forum, go into your orders and you can cancel the order from there.

I would be wary of any automated delivery dates just now though, best to call and ask what the delivery date is over the phone (from the other supplier I mean).

Thanks for replies, Wow now just picking up on this a number of people on forum going on 20 days for preproduction. That for me is at least another week away and then some. If I was aware of this prior to ordering I honestly would not have bothered, I can build it quicker myself. As far as other people delivering as slow maybe thats true but am in discussion with 2 of them just now who are assuring me 14 day delivery.

Now I am at the stage stick with this one? without any info re delivery! move the order or just build the freaking thing myself!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for replies, Wow now just picking up on this a number of people on forum going on 20 days for preproduction. That for me is at least another week away and then some. If I was aware of this prior to ordering I honestly would not have bothered, I can build it quicker myself. As far as other people delivering as slow maybe thats true but am in discussion with 2 of them just now who are assuring me 14 day delivery.

Now I am at the stage stick with this one? without any info re delivery! move the order or just build the freaking thing myself!
You’ll find a lot of parts are hard to get hold of if building yourself. This isn’t an isolated issue to PCS it’s worldwide stock problems and shipment delays from China.

And any days count is working days so doesn’t include bank holidays or weekends.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm wondering if there are vultures circling this thread hoping for the cancellation to bump them up the queue :ROFLMAO:

I had actually wondered this with some of the negative responses we had been dealing with lately....Not in any way directed to the OP btw, just a Segway. I had wondered if they were trying to cause unrest to get themselves bumped up the queue.

I think I was giving too much credit though tbh.

stegor

Bright Spark

I would wait - you are at the point where it will probably be longer to cancel and re-order elsewhere. Plus, prices are steadily rising due to shortages! The one I bought months ago on an older platform is higher now, and much higher on the newer platform.

I have been swithering and yes even thinking. However after actually recieving an email that was at least clear in a potential build time I am a bit happier at least it is a target to aim at. I completely understand the potential hold up issues around the world mostly due to COVID, so all in all I have simmered or bunkered down and will await my time.

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
... just a Segway. ...
1593627775823.png
???????? ;)