Cannot load Steam

SarB67

Steam has suddenly stopped loading. When I click on the icon, I get an error message which tells me the Steamwebhelper is not responding. I’ve restarted, deleted it, reinstalled it, pinned it to the task bar..followed lots of advice but it still won’t open.

Has anyone had this problem before? Can anyone help?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Steam has suddenly stopped loading. When I click on the icon, I get an error message which tells me the Steamwebhelper is not responding. I’ve restarted, deleted it, reinstalled it, pinned it to the task bar..followed lots of advice but it still won’t open.

Has anyone had this problem before? Can anyone help?
Without knowing what solutions you've tried we're probably just going to repeat everything?

SarB67

I have cleared the cache, checked windows 11 is up to date, tried a steamflush in the run box, checked it has open as administrator ticked, pinned it to the task bar..watched a lot of YouTube videos but none seem to work? I’m really no expert - it’s my son’s pc - but I’m persistent. I’ve spent 3 nights on this now but absolutely no luck.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have cleared the cache, checked windows 11 is up to date, tried a steamflush in the run box, checked it has open as administrator ticked, pinned it to the task bar..watched a lot of YouTube videos but none seem to work? I’m really no expert - it’s my son’s pc - but I’m persistent. I’ve spent 3 nights on this now but absolutely no luck.