Canon Pixma MG7750 - Support Codes 1256 and 6000

films&games

Enthusiast
Hi,

Last night I printed out a single A4 page of text using my Canon Pixma MG7750 and then tried to print another page. This is when Support Code 1256 and 6000 started to appear and now the printer will not work.

I have looked for a possible paper jam, but I have been unable to find any jammed paper inside the printer.

When I try to turn the printer on using the power key, the printer tries to power on, but the menu options, e.g. Scan, Copy etc are not displayed. Only the Support Codes 1256 and 6000 are displayed on the LCD screen.

The cartridge holder stays in far left position.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, please.

Thank you.

Roben

Hi,

Last night I printed out a single A4 page of text using my Canon Pixma MG7750 and then tried to print another page. This is when Support Code 1256 and 6000 started to appear and now the printer will not work.

I have looked for a possible paper jam, but I have been unable to find any jammed paper inside the printer.

When I try to turn the printer on using the power key, the printer tries to power on, but the menu options, e.g. Scan, Copy etc are not displayed. Only the Support Codes 1256 and 6000 are displayed on the LCD screen.

The cartridge holder stays in far left position.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, please.

Thank you.
Hi
did you ever solve your problem. I have the very same printer and exactly the same fault you describe.So annoying as like you I printed a single page and when I tried it later the same faults came up . Any help would be useful
thanks
Roben