Can't seem to download control center :(

I've had problems with a virus and did a fresh windows 10 installation on my Defiance Series: 15.6" laptop and I've noticed Elder Scrolls online runs super slow, I'm getting like 14fps as opposed to the usual 50fps. It's really distressing and I'm trying to download the stuff on my order page, but the Control Center is split into two parts and I can't seem to get the proper download going. Like I'll try and extract both parts but it just doesn't let me get to the second one? I found my um, number at the bottom to look for the Clevo thingy, but it's P650HS-G which I can't find in their drop-down menu??? So I'm completely stuck...please help?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've had problems with a virus and did a fresh windows 10 installation on my Defiance Series: 15.6" laptop and I've noticed Elder Scrolls online runs super slow, I'm getting like 14fps as opposed to the usual 50fps. It's really distressing and I'm trying to download the stuff on my order page, but the Control Center is split into two parts and I can't seem to get the proper download going. Like I'll try and extract both parts but it just doesn't let me get to the second one? I found my um, number at the bottom to look for the Clevo thingy, but it's P650HS-G which I can't find in their drop-down menu??? So I'm completely stuck...please help?
So firstly, windows update will install all the necessary drivers apart from control center.

control center needs to be sourced direct from clevo at www.clevo.com.tw from the downloads section.

the model number of your chassis will be on a sticker on the underside. Post the model number if you’re having issues finding it as the clevo site can be confusing.

then you’d install graphics drivers directly from nvidia.

Yes, the Clevo thing is P650HS-G and I can't find it? There is no P650HS-G but it's written under my laptop that P650HS-G is the one I need

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, the Clevo thing is P650HS-G and I can't find it? There is no P650HS-G but it's written under my laptop that P650HS-G is the one I need
2020-02-16 19_21_39-Window.png

is the -G part not important?! I was thinking I'm losing my mind omg thank you! I hope this sorts out my performance problem...btw the nvidia drivers, it's basically the stuff from geForce Experience right?

Oh no this one is just the same broken stuff as the PCS downloads page! It tells me to insert disk1 that contains the file data2.cab?? But there is none... I'm going to try another Control Center file in the Clevo downloads

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh no this one is just the same broken stuff as the PCS downloads page! It tells me to insert disk1 that contains the file data2.cab?? But there is none... I'm going to try another Control Center file in the Clevo downloads
There will only be one, the latest version. Just having a look to see which one that is

It's this one:

2020-02-16 19_36_16-Window.png

What are you using to extract it?

I've got it all! I hope this improves my performance back to what it was yesterday before the virus. There was this program called PinnacleGameProfiler, it used to be legit but the owner passed away last year and the site got hijacked you see :(

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've got it all! I hope this improves my performance back to what it was yesterday before the virus. There was this program called PinnacleGameProfiler, it used to be legit but the owner passed away last year and the site got hijacked you see :(
Nasty, often happens unfortunately.

Yes, very! it's super sad and I've taken it upon myself to message all those sites that have articles still listing it as a really good key mapping software for older games, because only way I found out was a reddit PSA xD Everything is sorted now, thank you so much!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, very! it's super sad and I've taken it upon myself to message all those sites that have articles still listing it as a really good key mapping software for older games, because only way I found out was a reddit PSA xD Everything is sorted now, thank you so much!
Glad it's sorted :)