Cars

W

WR

Cmon people i know there is a few petrol heads out there!
please post your favourite card or if you have decent one your own car for people to admire! heres mine:

cjoxv.jpg

And here is ideal car at the moment , the awsome NSX:

honda-nsx-r-front-1_70.jpg

Sleinous

Author Level
hamannf430spider01.jpg

Nah...it's actually a ...

CitroenC3_L_700.jpg

...Citroen C3

I did have a look in my pics folder but no pic of the car in there and im packing everything up atm for my hol so no time im afraid :(

We also have a Range Rover Vogue v8 G4 Challenge if anyone is g4 / camel trophy fan.

rocknroll

Bronze Level Poster
bugatti_EB110_0001.jpg

Bugatti EB110
quad turbo
'on a constant mission to headbutt the horizon' Jeremy Clarkson

citroen_2000_xantia_estate.jpg

i have the blue exclusive edition.2.0 Hdi, full leather, air con etc.

rocknroll

Bronze Level Poster
hamannf430spider01.jpg

Nah...it's actually a ...

CitroenC3_L_700.jpg

...Citroen C3

I did have a look in my pics folder but no pic of the car in there and im packing everything up atm for my hol so no time im afraid :(

We also have a Range Rover Vogue v8 G4 Challenge if anyone is g4 / camel trophy fan.

i had a disco camel trophy. and a swb landy 90. 3.6 turbo diesel will full swim kit.

Gorman

Author Level
8231_436219_0_0.jpg

Not my car, only a fool posts their plates on the interwebs. But its exactly the same, pretty much.

My ideal car?

EK59RZN.jpg

misterdave

Enthusiast
Current car Focus 1.6 Zetec S (bit of a downgrade from my old one Alfa GTV 2.0 TS Lusso)
medium_ford_focus_1998-2002_1420.jpeg

oh and the wifes car Fiat 500 1.3 Multijet Lounge: (different blue and alloys)
AETV81834273_1.jpg

This is the one I want Scirocco R
volkswagen-scirocco-r-20-05-09.jpg

Last edited:

Adzey

Bronze Level Poster
im driving a Focus 1.6 TD with an engine remap to boost the ponies under the bonnet as 1.6TD standard was crap at low revs, now it pulls like a beauty!

Deklore

Bright Spark
Ohh definately agree with you there misterdave, but what are you paying extra for that cosmetic change?

misterdave

Enthusiast
not much, reduced rear vision, sporty car. The equivalent Golf costs about the same so its a no brainer for me, Might actually be getting one next time round only xx months left

JSG10

Expert
Recently p/x'd my first ever car (a Hyundai Accent 1.3 GSi) for a BMW 318iS M-Tech Sports Coupe. Oh yes XD I am now one of those idiot BMW drivers lmao Although I do TRY to be a sensible and courteous driver I'm afraid the car won't let me hehehe Its soo much fun, although not looking forward to any snow or ice this winter!

Meds

That's a nice upgrade you got yourself! Don't worry about the ice, doesn't matter what car you have they all fail miserably on black ice - My still car has the scars to prove it :(

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 316

JSG10

Expert
Yeah its a great upgrade! Really pleased with it at the moment. Aw black ice is horrible, I crashed the motorbike on black ice in january and consequently sold it as it took too much damage for me to repair :-(