Case parts for Cosmos VI laptop

Heffalump

I have problem with my hinges becoming detached from the case. I treat it very gently only opening and closing once a day. I`ve done all the searches without any luck. I`m looking for the whole bottom panel ( the one where the battery attaches). Also the top panel where the screws through the base screw into. If anyone has an old or knackered Cosmos VI where the hinges work maybe we could do a deal.

I`m thinking of a new machine but I`m not entirely sold on Tong Fang and Clevo motherboards.
In addition I`m not a huge fan of soldered in batteries.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have problem with my hinges becoming detached from the case. I treat it very gently only opening and closing once a day. I`ve done all the searches without any luck. I`m looking for the whole bottom panel ( the one where the battery attaches). Also the top panel where the screws through the base screw into. If anyone has an old or knackered Cosmos VI where the hinges work maybe we could do a deal.

I`m thinking of a new machine but I`m not entirely sold on Tong Fang and Clevo motherboards.
In addition I`m not a huge fan of soldered in batteries.
Just RMA it, that’s kind of the point of buying through PCS

Heffalump

The review I watched must have been incorrect then. I`ll try and find it again and get the poster to update. Many thanks for reply