Cerberus Mech RGB

Acsenefyns

Please help! Recently my keyboard was cleaned and now the 'ENTER' key is now acting very strangely. Whenever I press the 'ENTER' key it always types: '.;, '
and sends me to the browser history page and opens up the 'clear browser history' panel. This all happens on google. When I press the key on discord however it then types:
'.;, '
"?
and it's been bumming me out. Does anyone have an explanation and a way I can fix this?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Please help! Recently my keyboard was cleaned and now the 'ENTER' key is now acting very strangely. Whenever I press the 'ENTER' key it always types: '.;, '
and sends me to the browser history page and opens up the 'clear browser history' panel. This all happens on google. When I press the key on discord however it then types:
'.;, '
"?
and it's been bumming me out. Does anyone have an explanation and a way I can fix this?
Does it have any management software? If so, on decent keyboards you can assign macros or key combinations to individual keys, it’s possible ones been assigned to the enter key and just needs deleting.