Chelsea anyone...

Stephen M

Author Level
Obviously you need to try the Arbroath Smokies if in the vicinity. We also have Finnan Haddies a bit further north than Arbroath and Cullen Skink, if you prefer your fish in a soup.
Have enjoyed all of those, especially Cullen Skink. Pre match at Arbroath always at Tutties Neuk, great fish supper there. In the old days before Gayfield was done up the teams changed there.

Never forget one trip, Tutties was fully booked for the food part so a few of the lads went for a cheap meal at the local 'spoons. They came back slightly disappointed and asking: "how can anyone run out of fish in Arbroath?"

Bhuna50

Author Level
Getting proper regional food is something I have really missed during lockdown, have three weeks in Devon coming up and will be off to Cornwall to see family, or more correctly to have a pasty.

At the other end of our rock, am looking forward to my next Bridie.

We’re down in Branscombe at the end of May for 5 days then off to Cornwall in September for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen M

Author Level
We’re down in Branscombe at the end of May for 5 days then off to Cornwall in September for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have very fond memories of Perranporth, was there in 1966 on a slightly famous day.

My grandfather had a GEC wireless set, as they were called in those days, by the end of the final I think everyone else on the beach had joined us.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I have very fond memories of Perranporth, was there in 1966 on a slightly famous day.

My grandfather had a GEC wireless set, as they were called in those days, by the end of the final I think everyone else on the beach had joined us.
What was that then.....................................

I actually knew the guy who designed World cup Willie, he was a general studies lecturer at the college/university that i used to work at