Christmas Delivery Times Announced!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The last order day for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Friday 10th December. If you are ordering a new computer as a Christmas present or wish to use your new computer over the Christmas period, please order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.

From the 11th December onwards, the fast-track facility will be removed and the only way to guarantee delivery will be through our Christmas fast-track service, which will be limited based on our production capacity!

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
I guarantee though you will still get a few customers who will not take a blind bit of notice, order after the 11th and throw a strop when their told it wont be there in time for christmas.

And I' still havent seen the coca cola advert yet, am starting to feel left out :(

Al.Neri

Super Star
these ads come earlier and earlier every year, we'll be barely past new year and they will be rolling cadbury's mini eggs ads out for easter.

Gorman

Author Level
I guarantee though you will still get a few customers who will not take a blind bit of notice, order after the 11th and throw a strop when their told it wont be there in time for christmas.

Absobloominlutely, never fails.

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
I guarantee though you will still get a few customers who will not take a blind bit of notice, order after the 11th and throw a strop when their told it wont be there in time for christmas.:(

I think it would be a good idea to put up a message on the configurator nearer the time to make potential customers aware of this, or have you already done this?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
There is a large banner on our homepage, so most customers should see this!

Saw the Coca Cola advert last night for the first time!

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, I haven't seen the advert, but I have heard it, when the ads come on I can normally be found raiding the fridge in the kitchen :), and given thats very close to the TV I can still hear the ads.

PokerFace

Banned

And I' still havent seen the coca cola advert yet, am starting to feel left out :(

I'm not too concerned with the last date to order in time for Xmas delivery, but can you tell me the build period to avoid (i.e. after PCS staff parties)...don't want the wrong bits put in my box! :D

Connor

Bronze Level Poster
I saw the Coca Cola ad last night, thats when you know xmas is commin'!

Lol, I found that advert quiet amusing because that advert is so old it doesn't even stretch to the screen res, lol!

On subject I'm glad mine is on order.

skakruk

Does one need to select fast track while ordering or will the default option still get it to you by christmas?