Chrome 64-bit released

T

TheGeeza

Chrome has been crashing constantly lately even after many reinstalls. I'll see if this fixes it.

mishra

Rising Star
Have to agree with others on this. I found IE to be the most unreliable piece of software ever... For all the drama of web development it put me through for years - when everything had to be developed uniquely for IE6, IE7 and IE8. Each one of these version was different and simply saying it was just CSS nightmare. I will not forgive Microsoft for making my life miserable and making such a mess of such a simple thing like a web browser (I mean Opera, Firefox and Chrome always worked out of the box).

Modern IE is better, much better but I still don't trust it. I have customers unable to connect to Desktop Management (through web browser) on server 2011 purely because latest Internet Explorer does not support it's own Microsoft software... it's crazy!
Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 all have the same never-ending nag about accessing just about any website out there even microsoft.com (apparently for security reasons) !!!, list goes on...