Clarification on PCS overclocked systems

jambos

Hi, just wondering what PCS do with overclocked systems in terms of testing the overclocked settings?

For example, see the spec below. Does this mean that the components ordered will have achieved 4.6GHz "out of the box"? Or do I need to invest the time to research what components I need to reach stable 4.6?

Other websites have pre-configured overclocked systems or bundles, but it's not clear if PCS do this. Maybe there's some documentation on the PCS site?

Cheers

Case
SHARKOON VG4-W GAMING CASE (Green LED)
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked Intel® Core™i5-6600K Quad Core (3.50GHz @ upto 4.60GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® Z170-P: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs
Memory (RAM)
8GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2666MHz (2 x 4GB)
Graphics Card
INTEGRATED GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR (GPU)
1st Hard Disk
1TB 3.5" SEAGATE SSHD, 7200 RPM (64MB + 8GB SSD) - UPGRADE FROM HDD FOR £5!
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W CS SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET (£69)
Processor Cooling
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO (120mm) Fan CPU Cooler (£29)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you order it overclocked then the clock rate will be as signes, 4.6Ghz out of the box, the overclock will already be applied.

LFFPicard

Godlike
As mentioned before and in the description it's self. UPTO
Even though the components are technically the same each machine will tolerate the overclock slightly differently, 4.6 is not guaranteed as it may be unstable, so they test and overclock it to the highest stable clock they can so as mentioned by jerpers, they got a 4.5Ghz clock, you may get a 4.4Ghz, you may get 4.6Ghz. It all depends what is stable. It will be pointless giving you a machine they have forced a 4.6Ghz clock on but it crashes every 5mins, so you will always get the highest stable clock.